Where and How to upload files on the server using FTP?
Generally, an FTP program will ask you for the following information:
- Host/Server Name: this can be your domain name or your IP Address.
- User ID/Name: the FTP user name.
- Password: the FTP password.
- Initial Remote directory/folder: this should be /public_ftp
- Initial Local folder: whatever you want (this specifies where on your computer it will look for files)
Once you have established a connection with your domain on our server, it is usually a very simple process to upload and download files to and from the server.
Note: ALL files must be uploaded to your public_ftp directory in your account.
Was this answer helpful?
STEP 1: open cmd and run below command 1. netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”FTP...
To transfer your website files to our server, follow the given steps: Make sure that you...
In Active mode Ftp, the client connects from a random unprivileged port (N > 1024) to the...
In Passive mode Ftp, the client initiates both connections to the server, solving the problem...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution