Where and How to upload files on the server using FTP?
Generally, an FTP program will ask you for the following information:
- Host/Server Name: this can be your domain name or your IP Address.
- User ID/Name: the FTP user name.
- Password: the FTP password.
- Initial Remote directory/folder: this should be /public_ftp
- Initial Local folder: whatever you want (this specifies where on your computer it will look for files)
Once you have established a connection with your domain on our server, it is usually a very simple process to upload and download files to and from the server.
Note: ALL files must be uploaded to your public_ftp directory in your account.
Was this answer helpful?
STEP 1: open cmd and run below command 1. netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”FTP...
Select the Protocol from the drop down button on the right of the Address bar.There are three...
When an FTP server has no access restriction, the FTP server allows any and every user to...
In Active mode Ftp, the client connects from a random unprivileged port (N > 1024) to the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution